Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last week we went to Salt Lake City to meet my sister and her family and my bosom buddy, Cherie. Matt got a little trainig while he was there and we had the chance to see the sunday morning session of Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was so amazing to be there in person! It is no doubt that those men and women who were chosen to speak are servants of the Lord. We took pictures in the conference center with Matt's phone so I'll have to blog those ones later! I still can't beleive how amazing that building is! All 20,000 seats were filled at the morning session. We caught the saturday sessions and the sunday afteroon session on T.V. in the hotel.
Here we are somewhere in AZ I think at about 5 am. Breakfast of champions for Nyla!
After arriving where ever we were going, Nyla was so proud that she had taken off both socks ans shoes! Here she is showing us how much of a big girl she is by putting back on her socks all by herself!
Me and Lizzy!













Here's Lizzy with daddy just being her happy self! Look at those dimples!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

molly said...

Your family looks great! So glad you got a chance to see conference. I've always wanted to be there in person.