I'm in the process of making a pageant dress to sell in Nyla's size from some scraps of a pageant dress. I'm tempted to keep it because Nyla had so much fun in it! In the pictures she is "dancing like a penguin", she tells me! I just love little kids!
Andrea, I just love the green dress on our most precious red head! She looks beautiful and I was just thinking about how beautiful she will look in all the clothes you make for her. I always knew I would have the best dressed grandchildren in the world. You are the best! Love, Carolyn
1 comment:
Andrea,
I just love the green dress on our most precious red head! She looks beautiful and I was just thinking about how beautiful she will look in all the clothes you make for her. I always knew I would have the best dressed grandchildren in the world. You are the best!
Love, Carolyn
Post a Comment