Here's the toddler friendly pinata that I made out a box. It had lots of strings tied in slip knots all around so the kids just pulled the strings out instead of trying to whack it apart. As much fun as that sounds, I really didn't want a bunch of kids swinging anything around in our too small living room.
Here are the kids enjoying their spoils after they filled up their own goody bag from the pinata. Little lunch chip bags work well because they take up space and they are light! They were a big hit! We also blew up 2 bags of balloons and the kids had a blast with those as well! Such cheap entertainment! I love it!
Post party pass out. I guess that drop from her sugar high hit her pretty hard! She's never fallen asleep like this before! It didn't take much until she was completely passed out!
Another close-up of the slumbering birthday girl.
Double Chocolate Gluten Free Muffins
1 year ago


1 comment:
nyla says: best birthday ever. so awesome that i passed out into a sugar coma in my seat!
Post a Comment