Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here is Little Red as he starts to doze on his boppy pillow. I just love it when they cat nap in the sun. They do the cutest things in their sleep.
Christopher is quite the little smiler in his sleep. He even has really expressive eye brows and he looks like he's holding a conversation with someone sometimes. I wonder if this time of seeing them in such a happy, funny mood is a glimpse into who they will be in the future? I hope so!
I just love this photo! I caught one of his cute little dimples. Grandma Linda is so happy that this is the 3rd grandbaby to have her dimples. He even belly laughs sometimes and it makes me laugh because it is so cute and rare for such a tiny and new person to be laughing so heartily.
But all good things must come to an end, I suppose. He shortly wakes up and becomes all serious as he looks all around him with his big eyes like, "Where the heck am I"? I love this little pucker face! He even sticks his tongue out a bit and it is so cute! He's getting better and better at holding his head up and looking around. Our sweet little boy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats to you guys on your new little bundle. He's adorable. Your girls are just too funny! What a wonderful family you have!!

Miles Milestones said...

Andrea, I loved your Christmas tree idea. Kerry and I had two Christmas trees when the children were young...one for them and one for us. Before that the ornaments ended up on the bottom half of the tree. :) They could decorate, redecorate, make things for it, and enjoy their handicraft and since Kerry was a Christmas buyer he wanted an adult decorated tree so he had his own tree in the living room. It was fun for everyone then...

Life with the Warrens said...

what a precious little angel! i just want to squeeze him. when are you coming to visit? aslo i have a package for him sitting here on the changing table already to go. so i must get to the post office today.