Here we are at the park! You can see just how red my hair is in this picture! Its almost as bright as the slides! My light skin and red hair make me really stand out here in So. Cali! People love me where ever I go. But don't let my cuteness fool you! I'm a red head all the way and I like to get my way.

Here's my first bandaid! I tripped as I was running down the driveway. I only chewed on one of them and decided they didn't taste all that great.

Here we are at the local water park. It was a hot day and I was glad for a little refresher! I was a little scared of the water at first, but I soon came to love it! My favorite is when daddy takes me to the parts where there's more water.

I love having a business that I can do in my jammies! Here's my future office assistant hard at work. She is saying "Hi" on the phone. When she hears the phone ring she will put her hand to the side of her head, cock it to the side of her shoulder and say "hi" as well. Its the cutest darn thing ever! She does that when she gets in trouble too. She knows our weak spots!
4 comments:
Andrea, such a cute baby! I love the red hair and the eyes that are yours. xoxo
Hey I didn't know you had #2 on the way!! Congrats!! You look great. And Nyla is getting so big!! Love the red hair, wish I could get a red head!! Oh well. Take care and thanks for the update! Radel
You are so cute and small when you're pregnant. I'm six months and probably double your size. But then I'm double what I was with my first. It's a boy by the way. At first I was sad I wasn't having a girl, but now I'm thrilled it's a boy. I love your maternity shirt too- so stylish!
Andrea, I miss you! How are you? You look BEAUTIFUL with your pregnant tummy!!
Post a Comment