
I eat breakfast in style! Today I couldn't eat with out my sunglasses. Most days I don't go with out my "pearls" either. If mommy lets me I'll carry around her cell phone, wearing my pearls of course, and climb up on the table chair and work on the computer. I'm learning to be a business woman just like mom!

Here's belly #2 at 6 months! What do you think it is? A Christopher Mark or an Elizabeth Sue?

Nyla on her favorite park toy! Its what she goes for first! Her favorite is the big spiral slide. She always gets the biggest smile on her face as she goes down, just like in this picture!
2 comments:
Hooray! You did it (the blog). I can't believe how big that little girl is getting. I didn't realize you were keeping the sex of the baby a secret! How fun. I'd go nuts I think if I didn't know. You look fantastic by the way!
YAY!! a new post! you gotta keep up with this girl! Nyla is too cute!! Do you know if the new one is a boy or girl??
Post a Comment