Monday, January 4, 2010


Here we are with Santa this year. Lizzy just wasn't sure about this guy and Nyla didn't want to have anything to do with him; hence Matt and I are in the picture too. We had a great time that night and took home wonderful spoils of ham. We still have a gallon ziplock full in the freezer. That's why it always pays off to help clean up at the end!
The activities committee did a wonderful job of putting it together. We have some amazing talent in the ward because we had a live nativity with singing angels, shepherds, and Mary and Joseph. I'm sure as the girls get a little older we'll be able to enjoy it a little more instead of just running after them the whole time.
Lizzy was having a blast walking around and socializing with every one. I mean, who wouldn't when where ever you go people are googling over you? She's still so tiny that people are quite astonished to see her walking around. She just barely tops out the scale at a little over 18 lbs. Her legs haven't quite graduated to a size 12 mos yet, but her belly has! So I just roll her pants when need be. My sister Breanna sent me some "skinny" pants for her and they have got to be the cutest things I've ever seen on a baby. Especially on her since they fit her so well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: