
We got to feed some ducks when we went to the park to take these pictures. The girls had so much fun! It didn't last too long though. It got pretty cold by the lake really fast that day! Even with the sun out.
Nyla can be sooo cute some times! Its really the little things in life that matter the most. Like seeing the smile on your childs face and hearing their laughter. Having them do crazy little dances and pointing at things that aren't really there but are convinced they are!
Matt and I on the same log as the family picture. I loved how there was just the right lighting in the background! The sun came through an open patch of the trees and bathed those sleepy fern in golden sunlight until they had shone like gold. I love it here! But it was cold out there! I fixed my Rudalph nose a little so it didn't look so red. Ya gotta love photo shop!





4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your family is so cute! I miss you guys!
Cute family photos! I especially like the one of you and your hubby!
I am so proud of my daughter Andrea! I admire Matt, and love to pieces Nyla and Elizabeth! (mom)
Andrea, your girls are precious and you are as beautiful as ever. Looks like you're doing well!
Post a Comment