Saturday, June 19, 2010

One morning I received a call for some MaryKay products fairly early and I jumped on the computer really quick to get the order in that morning to process. The girls had been in the computer room with me almost the entire time except for about the last 5 min. When I went out to see what they were doing, (they were awfully quiet) this is what I found! What can you do but laugh and grab your camera?! Nyla had been so thoughtful to get not only herself something to eat and a spoon, but her little sister too! I'm not sure how much butter and sour cream they ate for breakfast that morning, but boy were they happy campers! Until Mommy took it away and gave them a bowl of cereal.
Lizzy is enjoying her tub of sour cream.
Nyla is enjoying her tub of margarine. Looking at this picture makes me gag! Gross! But I guess I have fond memories of happily getting into the butter container myself when I was little. Nyla is just so independant and being such a good big sister. It makes me smile to think of how wonderful she will be to all her siblings. I know it will also be a great characteristic for her when she becomes an adult. But we all know that will never happen any time soon because she's going to stay my little girl forever! ;) I see Nyla as she's moved into her size 3 clothes which seemed so big last year and she's growing so fast and becoming a little lady. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. As well as Lizzy. It hasn't gone as fast for me with her, because she's stayed so little! Yet here is Lizzy too with long enough hair for me to put in french braids and she's moving into size 5 shoes. Her favorite, and first sentance, is "I do, I do!" I love to hear her say it in her little baby voice. She's really catching on to words and is starting to "read" books like her older sister. They may not look like sisters, or like me, but I sure am glad they are mine!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

i am forbidding you to let them grow up anymore. they need to stay this cute and funny! miss you.

molly said...

LOL! That is too cute! They will gag when they look at this picture years down the road.