Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nyla's Cinderella dress

Nyla is so excited to wear her dress for Halloween! She loves to twirl and play in it. Mommy doesn't let her play in it very often yet. I figured I'd at least let her get to Halloween and wear it new and then she can play in it!
As I've had clients come over for fittings for the other dresses I've been making lately, Nyla will come in and show them her dress too. Any time she sees me sewing she always asks, "Mommy! Are you making a pretty dress?" Both of the girls are quite fascinated with my sewing scraps and stuff. They love to "make" their own dresses and pretty things out of what ever they can find in my sewing trash.
Here are the "glass slippers" that aunt Breanna sent us that fit perfect!
Cinderella, going home. No glass slipper left behind. She should have had ankle straps like Nyla's shoes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey said...

What fun! You're so talented. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. Looks like you guys are doing well. Thanks for the update!