Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gottcha! After about 20 pictures trying to get Nyla to smile, we got one! With Lizzy twirling in the back ground. How sweet! The girls love their twirly Easter dresses and I loved making them. I've noticed that black and white with a yellow accent has been a popular spring theme and I thought it was fun.


Lizzy testing her twirly skirt just to make sure it still works.


A few mud puddles and a hop, skip and a jump later Lizzy found the daisy flowers. Nyla likes to call the Dandy lions, "Daisy" lions lately. Its so cute, I'm not going to correct her. With the warmer weather coming, the dandy lions are coming out like crazy. Every day on the way home from the bus, Nyla will get off her bike every 20 feet or so just to pick a dandy lion or two. I get a fresh bouqet every day! I guess she likes to stop and pick the flowers. Good thing they are edible (thank you "Hunger Games") because Lizzy likes to stop and EAT the flowers! :)


True co-horts in crime. My friend came over to take pictures of the girls while I did a fitting with her daughter. Little did she know that when she took them outside, they made a straigh bee line for the mud ridden park. Why not? Its the best of both worlds where you get to twirl like a princess and play in the mud...in a freshly washed Easter dress! Sigh. Maybe Christopher won't like the mud so much. But who am I kidding?! :)

No comments: