Friday, July 22, 2011

Cherie Visits!

My BFF, Cherie, now lives on the east coast and when she came to visit her family in Olympia just an hour and a half away, you can bet your bottom dollar I was there! Here's Sawyer and Christopher at the park. I can tell that they will be good buddies some day. We all attempted to go to this really fun looking free kids carnival with bouncy houses and everything, but the rain beat us out! The kids didn't care though! They were pretty dissappointed when we started to head home, but the day got better after all!


Here is plan B. We stopped by the store and picked up a bag of balloons for $1.50 and kept the kids occupied for hours! (Well, on and off that is). Here's an awsome shot of Cherie blowing one up for her daughter Lily. She's so funny. Cherie would blow them up, not tie it off and give it to one of the kids and say, "Here, hold this for me". Lizzy loved it and she would fall for it every time!


Christopher's got his eye on this balloon. It was his first experience with balloons since he's been more mobile. He would lay on it and love it and squeeze it and hit it. What a fun experience for a little dude.


I could have gotten a million pictures of Sawyer like this! He is one of the happiest babies I know. I can't wait for him to get bigger and to see just what kind a personality he will have! He's going to be such a ham, I'm sure of it. I'm so impressed with what a wonderful job Cherie is doing with her kids. I feel so lucky to have such a great friend and to be going through life together and learning great things from each other and swapping ideas and fun things. I sure wish we could be closer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: