Saturday, January 28, 2012

My newest Craft!

Here's my little Christopher posing for me with his Christmas bow tie on. It matches the girls Christmas dresses. I wanted to have him match the girls and Voila! A fast a easy bow tie! He looks so handsome.

And this is his debonair look.

This one was just too cute to pass up! What a little cutie patutie!

This is for my good friend who is having a little boy in April. I think she'll like them, don't you!? The middle bow has a thin strap with velcro through it to hold it on. When you want to change them, you just take one bow off and slide on another. How cute is that? Kind of like the head bands for the girls.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Those are SO cute! I love that last picture of Christopher. I can't believe how big he is getting. Love ya!!!

Letters to My Little Ones said...

These are darling! You are so talented.