Sunday, October 10, 2010

I guess when you are really tired, you can sleep anywhere.
These are the amazing flowers that Matt got for me for my birthday. They were waiting for me at the hair salon where I had my hair done for my special day. It was sooo much fun having an evening out to myself. I can't remember the last time I wandered around a mall all by myself with out kids in tow. Matt is such a special man and so thoughtful. He made my day such a treat.
This is a piece of drift wood that Nyla picked up at Rialto Beach this summer. Daddy loved it so much that we took it home with us. It was a fun project for him to work on because it already looked like a snake to begin with. He looked on-line forever to find the right design he wanted and gave himself a little project to work on for a weekend. I'm not sure who likes it more! Nyla or Daddy.
It's the perfect walking stick height for her! She sneaks it out of hiding every chance she gets!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: