Nyla loved the chickens! She spent a lot of time talking to them and feeding them grass. She loved being out in nature and out on the farm. Lizzy was her little shadow and if I couldn't find the girls right away I'd go around and see if they were over at the chickens.
Our first camping trip at Grams and Gramps! The day was super busy and so much fun. Thank goodness Grams got 3 port-a-pottys for the whole day. Matt was cooking away in the bug tent and everyone was gathered around for breakfast. This was just before the baptism and before everyone started showing up.
Here's another view of the property and our tents. It was just Breanna, us and Matt's brother that camped that night. We got to listen to the bull frogs and the deer that were calling to each other all night which was kind of fun because you could still sleep through it. I heard them when I woke up to feed Christopher. The next morning we got to watch as Gramps called the "wild" deer and turkeys to feed them and we all gathered around to watch. It was fun to see them and the kids and uncle Don got a kick out of gathering the turkey feathers.
Here's Nyla and uncle Don after a hike through the woods. It was so cute so see Nyla wearing his hat. She just adores her uncle!
Double Chocolate Gluten Free Muffins
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment