Sunday, September 4, 2011

4th of July

I wanted to get some cool pictures of the farm so I took Lizzy out with me and let her wander around while I took some pics! Gramps mowed a trail from the barn down to the pond that we were able to walk on. Here we are coming back from the pond.


Lizzy loves all things grass, sticks and flowers. This was on our way down to the pond. In the back ground is the beginning of the apple tree orchard.


I didn't have any pictures of me and Lizzy together and I thought this one was pretty cute. I had to take quite a few just to get this one!

I love this picture of me and Christopher! Matt has it on his touch pad screen saver and it makes me smile when I see it. I'm glad I got a cute picture of Little man and me too! Grams and Gramps have some cool antique farm equipment around the front lawn that you can see behind us. The kids love climbing on it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: