Sunday, September 4, 2011

red barn

THis is the old red barn out at Grams and Gramps that I just love. Gramps has collected some cool old wheels and things and has started this gathering on the side here. I love it! It looked so pretty at sunset that I couldn't help getting a picture of them.

This is where I wanted to get our family pictures taken! But I left the clothes I had spent hours hunting for at home and grabbed some pink dresses at Walmart for the girls not thinking they won't go well with a red barn. Hopefully next year instead! The chair Christopher is sitting on is one from when my dad was little! How fun. He looks so handsome in his button up shirt!

Its amazing how much he's grown since this picture! He has 8 teeth and is growing taller now and isn't as chubby. What happy little guy he is. He is our spontanious laugher. He'll just start giggling and laughing out of the blue. Kids are definately the spice of life.

Here's another angle of the barn! The contrast of the fresh new green grass and leaves compared to the rustic oldness of the barn was too good to resist! I love old things. They always seems like they are inviting you to sit and listen as they tell you a thousand stories. Its always fun to wonder were they have been and what they have seen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: