The girls had so much fun making these fun ornaments! I found a bunch of green felt at (you guessed it!) a garage sale for a dollar. I cut out two trees each, put a hole in one for a picture, added cut cinnamon sticks for trunks and let the girls go to town with the sequins! I did hot glue the pictures and trees together because it stuck together faster.
Lizzy LOVES to find her ornament on the tree and show it to me at least once a day. It was such a fun activity that I think we will do this as our family tradition each year! What a tree that will be. :)
Here we all are with our goods laid out before us. I busted out my boxes and containers full of beads and sequins that have been breeding in my craft collection. Yeah! I knew I was holding on to those all these years for something...
Lizzy picked her own picture out and was enjoying putting some on and taking some off, and then putting a few more on. She even got to pick her ribbon to hang her tree. Pink of course!
Double Chocolate Gluten Free Muffins
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment