Thursday, December 29, 2011

Turkeys, I think

So I wanted to let the girls have a fun Thanksgiving craft to do. I made some yummy smelling gingerbread play dough and that is what we made the turkey bodies with. Then I let them watch me as I put together a turkey with all the accessories. Lizzy added pink feathers. So above is my turkey. Below are the girls. I displayed them on my kitchen window sill all month!

I helped Lizzy with making her body of the turkey. There's a feather coming out of his head on the left and eyes on his bottom! He kind of looks like a cheerleader doing the splits and shaking pom pom/feathers! Love it.

And the best one yet. As I was helping Lizzy with hers, Nyla was busily working on hers. It was awesome! It looks like a turkey dropped from a 10 story building. There are eyes in there amongst the feathers too! She was so proud of her creation of feathers, feet, eyes and beaks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Turkey dropped from a 10 story building! WAHaha!